About Greenworks Lending
Greenworks Lending is a specialty finance firm that provides loans for energy-saving upgrades in new and existing commercial buildings using an innovative model called PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy). PACE unlocks the commercial market by providing no-money-down, low-cost, long-term capital. Our mission is to improve the energy efficiency of our country by creating a new normal for financing energy upgrades in buildings.
Greenworks invests in transactions in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. We have offices in Darien, CT (HQ) and Bethesda, MD.
This is a senior level role on the marketing team of Greenworks Lending. The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for developing and creating marketing content, materials and communications that support the efforts of the Business Development team and overall company branding and awareness, as well as managing some external partners and contractor relationships. The Marketing Manager will work with both internal and external stakeholders to source and develop print, digital and social media content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Authoring newsletters, press releases and media pitches.
- Event management including identification of events and budget management for sponsored and/or earned speaking opportunities.
- Conducting event follow up to capitalize upon appearances/attendance by directors and executives.
- Content management for multiple websites with integration into Salesforce.
- Developing content materials for print and online use.
- Working with Business Development team to create and implement marketing campaigns that target specific segments through a data driven analytics process.
- Tracking, assessing, and adapting marketing campaigns to achieve goals within a set budget.
- Building consensus among stakeholders around marketing strategy and efforts and deliver products that directly contribute to the success of the company.
- Creating print materials, including case studies and other promotional items, that support the efforts of the business development team across the country.
- Managing online presence through creative, engaging blog posts and stakeholder engagement.
- Managing marketing material approval and ordering through local vendors.
- Contributing as a critical thought leader within a start-up environment.
Top candidates will have the following characteristics:
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills (phone and in-person) and written and verbal communication skills
- High level of adaptability to a quickly changing environment
- Experience creating print and online documents
- Experience with social media and website management
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software
- Creative and critical thinker
- Prior experience in marketing for commercial real estate, commercial lending, construction finance or financial services desired but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off; health care, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits
- Social activities and a flexible schedule/work life balance philosophy
Greenworks Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.